Cambridge 2000: Histon Road: Cambridge Squash Club, 295
Until recently there were not that many non-academic sports
facilities in Cambridge, this is a squash club which hides
down a drive off Histon Road.
Before the squash club was built the site was used as a garden nursery.
In particular, this was where Scotsdale Nursery started in 1957, which is
now located in Great Shelford and called Scotsdale Garden Centre.
But the site here was already being used as a nursery in the 1860s by
and at that time it was called Ainger Nurseries.
Other photographs within 200 m: