Cambridge 2000: Conduit Head Road: Daylesford

Description: Conduit Head Road: Daylesford
Date built: 1954-1955
Architect: E.R. Collister
Conduit Head Road: Daylesford (E.R. Collister) map for Conduit Head Road: Daylesford
Date photograph taken: 31 Mar 2000 (Alternative map: Google map)

One of the later additions to Conduit Head Road but keeping with the style on the road. An unusual feature is the mono-pitched sloping roof. The house was extended on the left by D.E. Pugh, and has some of the best views on the road, overlooking a nature reserve.

Other photographs within 200 m: