Cambridge 2000: Wesley House: Jesus Lane: library

Description: Wesley House: Jesus Lane: library
Date built: 1925-1930
Architect: Maurice Webb
Wesley House: Jesus Lane: library (Maurice Webb) map for Wesley House: Jesus Lane: library
Date photograph taken: 07 Apr 2000 (Alternative map: Google map)

Wesley House is one of the theological colleges affiliated to the university. The land for this site was purchased from Jesus College in 1922.

The site was sold back to Jesus College in 2014, and most of it was then redeveloped and incorporated into a new college court called West Court.

Other photographs within 200 m: