Cambridge 2000: Mill Road: cemetery

Description: Mill Road: cemetery
Mill Road: cemetery map for Mill Road: cemetery
Date photograph taken: 16 May 2000 (Alternative map: Google map)

A quiet location off the busy Mill Road. The land was bought in 1847 and the cemetery was officially opened on 7 November 1848 by the Bishop of Ely.

Other photographs within 200 m: