Cambridge 2000: Queens' College: Friars' Court: north and east ranges

Description: Queens' College: Friars' Court: north and east ranges
Date built: 1886; 1912
Architect: W.M. Fawcett; E.T. Hare
Queens' College: Friars' Court: north and east ranges (W.M. Fawcett, E.T. Hare) map for Queens' College: Friars' Court: north and east ranges
Date photograph taken: 29 Aug 2000 (Alternative map: Google map)

Located in the far corner of the college.

Other photographs within 100 m: