Cambridge 2000: Roseford Road: 1
In the early part of the 20th century what is now the northern
part of Histon Road was largely unpopulated (except for a few
a farm house).
This was the first house on the road and has the largest plot
(but with a north facing garden). The author PD James lived
here as a teenager in the 1930s. The house has been extended
Roseford Road was originally part of Histon and Impington, but
in 1934 became part of Cambridge.
Other photographs within 100 m: