Cambridge 2000: Jesus College; Wesley House: Jesus Lane: West Court

Description: Jesus College; Wesley House: Jesus Lane: West Court
Date built: 2015-2017
Architect: Níall McLaughlin Architects; Cowper Griffith Architects
Jesus College; Wesley House: Jesus Lane: West Court (Niall McLaughlin Architects, Cowper Griffith Architects) map for Jesus College; Wesley House: Jesus Lane: West Court
Date photograph taken: 20 Jun 2017 (Alternative map: Google map)

Wesley House bought the land for the site in 1922. Jesus College bought the entire site back in 2014.

Níall McLaughlin Architects redeveloped most of it into a new court, called West Court (to the left in the photo), for Jesus College, including an extension on the far side containing a bar.

Cowper Griffith Architects redeveloped the eastern part (to the right in the photo) for Wesley House, including an extension on the far side, containing accommodation. Wesley House leased this part of the site from Jesus College.

The main entrance to the site for Jesus College is on the far side, in the college proper. The main entrance for Wesley House is through the red gates seen in the photo. These were designed by the Cardozo Kindersley Workshop.

Other photographs within 100 m: