home | site | date | map | rating | photo | designer | category | status | confidence | other

Church of St. Leo, Manhattan, New York City, New York

Note: the text in the square brackets ([...]) are a short form of references which have been used to deduce the corresponding information.
The meaning of the site and item attributes is explained in the glossary.

Site Id: 1.1.47
Rating: Nothing
Other name(s): Convent Chapel of Mary Reparatrix
Address: 11 East 28th Street
Location: Manhattan, New York City, New York 10016, USA
Lat/Lng: 40.74459, -73.98629
Tiffany 1910: Page 9
Duncan 1980: Page 202
Tiffany 1897: Not listed
Tiffany 1893: Not listed
Tiffany 1886: Not listed
Completeness: Low
Building status: Demolished
Building date: 1880-1881 [WIKI]
Architect: Lawrence J. O'Connor [A2Z2004]
Also of interest:

Site Items

1.1.47.1: Raborg Memorial Window (Unknown)

Item 1.1.47.1

Glossary (of terms) and References (as found in square brackets [...])

Status: Unknown
Confidence: Medium
Memorial name: Raborg Memorial Window
Tiffany 1910: Page 9
Duncan 1980: Page 202
Tiffany 1897: Not listed
Signature:
Other documentation:
Record type: Window
Designer:
Memorial details:
Donor:
Date:
Size:
Inscription:

References

A2Z2004: From Abyssinian to Zion, A Guide to Manhattan's Houses of Worship, David W. Dunlap (2004, p. 221)
DUNC1980: Tiffany Windows, Alastair Duncan (1980)
TIFF1886: Announcement in American Architect and Building News, Tiffany Glass Company (6 Feb 1886)
TIFF1893: Chicago Exposition booklet, Tiffany Glass & Decorating Company (1893)
TIFF1897: A List of Windows: And Extracts from Letters & Newspapers, Tiffany Glass & Decorating Company (1897)
TIFF1910: A Partial List of Tiffany Windows, Tiffany Studios (1910)
WIKI: Wikipedia

home | site | date | map | rating | photo | designer | category | status | confidence | other