home | site | date | map | rating | photo | designer | category | status | confidence | other

Christ Community Worship Center, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Note: the text in the square brackets ([...]) are a short form of references which have been used to deduce the corresponding information.
The meaning of the site and item attributes is explained in the glossary.

Site Id: 33.69.2
Rating: Unrated
Other name(s): Church of the Covenant
Address: 436 W. Fourth Street
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania 17701, USA
Lat/Lng: 41.24022, -77.00994
Tiffany 1910: Page 108
Duncan 1980: Page 222
Tiffany 1897: Not listed
Tiffany 1893: Not listed
Tiffany 1886: Not listed
Completeness: Low
Building status: Extant
Building date: 1897 [WSG2008]
Architect:
Comment: Church of the Covenant merged with Central Presbyterian in 1924 and moved to the latter's building [WSG2008]
Also of interest:

Site Items

33.69.2.1: Brown Memorial Window (Unknown)

Item 33.69.2.1

Glossary (of terms) and References (as found in square brackets [...])

Status: Unknown
Confidence: Medium
Memorial name: Brown Memorial Window
Tiffany 1910: Page 108
Duncan 1980: Page 222
Tiffany 1897: Not listed
Signature:
Other documentation:
Record type: window
Designer:
Memorial details:
Donor:
Date:
Inscription:

References

DUNC1980: Tiffany Windows, Alastair Duncan (1980)
TIFF1886: Announcement in American Architect and Building News, Tiffany Glass Company (6 Feb 1886)
TIFF1893: Chicago Exposition booklet, Tiffany Glass & Decorating Company (1893)
TIFF1897: A List of Windows: And Extracts from Letters & Newspapers, Tiffany Glass & Decorating Company (1897)
TIFF1910: A Partial List of Tiffany Windows, Tiffany Studios (1910)
WSG2008: Williamsport Sun-Gazette (16 Feb 2008)

home | site | date | map | rating | photo | designer | category | status | confidence | other