| home page | photograph category | date built | architect or builder | date photographed | location map | all by name | all by date |
| previous photo | next photo | copyright |
| Description: King's College: Front Court: library and former Provost's Lodge |
| Date built: 1824-1828 |
| Architect: William Wilkins |
|
|
| Date photograph taken: 07 Jul 2000 | (Alternative map: Google map) |
The western part of the large extension done by Wilkins for the college.
The current Provost's Lodge is not nearly so grand.
Other photographs within 100 m:
| previous photo | next photo | copyright |
| home page | photograph category | date built | architect or builder | date photographed | location map | all by name | all by date |