| Status: |
Extant [PHOTO] |
| Memorial name: |
Oldham Commemorative Window |
| Theme: |
Good Shepherd [LC1943] |
| Signature: |
JESSIE VAN BRUNT / FECIT ET DEDIT [PHOTO] |
|
 |
| Documentation: |
[ANGEL1943, EAGLE1943, LC1943] |
| Memorial details: |
Bishop George Ashton Oldham (15 Aug 1877 - 7 Apr 1963) [INSCRIPTION, ANGEL1943, EAGLE1943, LC1943, WIKI] |
| Donor: |
Jessie Van Brunt [ANGEL1943, EAGLE1943, LC1943] |
| Date: |
Dedicated 25 Jul 1943 [LC1943, ORG] |
| Lancets: |
3 [PHOTO, LC1943] |
| Inscription: |
RT REV G ASHTON OLDHAM D D S T D / BISHOP OF ALBANY // CONSECRATED OCTOBER 24 1922 / LIVING LOVING AND BELOVED [PHOTO, ANGEL1943] |
| Category: |
Christ the Good Shepherd |
| Status: |
Extant [PHOTO] |
| Memorial name: |
Demarest Commemorative and Founders Memorial Window |
| Theme: |
Trinity Window [UNION1945] |
| Signature: |
MADE & GIVEN BY / JESSIE VAN BRUNT [PHOTO] |
|
 |
| Documentation: |
[UNION1945] |
| Memorial details: |
William Henry Steele Demarest (12 May 1863 - 23 Jun 1956) and Founders of the chapel [INSCRIPTION, UNION1945, FINDAGRAVE] |
| Donor: |
Jessie Van Brunt [SIGNATURE, UNION1945] |
| Date: |
1945 in Union Chapel [UNION1945] |
|
Dedicated in All Angels 24 Jul 1994 [ANGEL1994] |
| Lancets: |
3 [PHOTO, UNION1945] |
| Inscription: |
IN HONOR OF / W H S DEMAREST - D D - LL D / A LEADER IN IMPARTING TO / OTHERS THE WORKS OF GOD // TO THE GLORY OF GOD / AND IN MEMORY OF THE / FOUNDERS OF THE CHAPEL / 1945 [PHOTO, UNION1945] |
| Category: |
Trinity |
| History: |
Oiriginally located in Union Chapel, Twilight Park,NY (SITE:3.151.2) [WEB, DEDUCED] |
|
Moved to Church of All Angels after 1970 [WEB, DEDUCED] |
|
They were first installed over the entrance and then moved to the chancel and backlit [FIEG2025, DEDUCED] |
| Same as item: |
3.151.2.1 |
| ANGEL1943: |
The Memorial Church of All Angels at Twilight Park in the Catskill Mountains (courtesy of Karen Fieg) (1943) |
| ANGEL1946A: |
Letter to Van Brunt from the secretary of the church (courtesy of Karen Fieg) (1946) |
| ANGEL1946B: |
The Windows of King David and Saint Francis in loving thought of Frederick W. Rhinelander being installed in the Church of All Angels 1946 Twilight Park New York (courtesy of Karen Fieg) (1946) |
| ANGEL1994: |
The Memorial Church of All Angels Twilight Park Sunday July 24th, 1994 Dedication of Union Chapel Memorial Windows by Bishop James M. Ault & The Rev. Lucia P. Ballentine (courtesy of Karen Fieg) (24 Jul 1994) |
| DEDUCED: |
Deduced from other information |
| EAGLE1943: |
Brooklyn Eagle (29 Aug 1943, p. 24) |
| FIEG2025: |
Karen Fieg, personal communication (18 Sep 2025) |
| FINDAGRAVE: |
Findagrave.com, for deducing biographical or genealogical information |
| INSCRIPTION: |
Inscription on item |
| LC1943: |
Living Church (12 Sep 1943, p. 21) |
| ORG: |
Organization |
| PHOTO: |
Photo of item |
| SIGNATURE: |
Signature on item |
| UNION1945: |
The Trinity Window Union Chapel Twilight Park in the Catskills (courtesy of Karen Fieg) (1945) |
| WEB: |
Some general webpage, e.g. for deducing biographical or genealogical information |
| WIKI: |
Wikipedia |