| Site Id: | 3.151.2 |
| Rating: | Nothing |
| Address: | Spray Falls Road |
| Location: | Twilight Park, Haines Falls, New York 12436, USA |
| Lat/Lng: | 42.18845, -74.08562 |
| Completeness: | High |
| Building status: | Extant |
| Building date: | 1897 [WEB] |
| Architect: | |
| Comment: | The chapel was closed in 1970 and converted to a private residence [WEB] |
| 3.151.2.1: | Demarest Commemorative and Founders Memorial Window: Trinity Window (1945) (Removed) |
| Status: | Removed [WEB, DEDUCED] |
| Memorial name: | Demarest Commemorative and Founders Memorial Window |
| Theme: | Trinity Window [UNION1945] |
| Signature: | MADE & GIVEN BY / JESSIE VAN BRUNT [PHOTO] |
| Documentation: | [UNION1945] |
| Memorial details: | William Henry Steele Demarest (12 May 1863 - 23 Jun 1956) and Founders of the chapel [INSCRIPTION, UNION1945, FINDAGRAVE] |
| Donor: | Jessie Van Brunt [SIGNATURE, UNION1945] |
| Date: | 1945 [UNION1945] |
| Lancets: | 3 [PHOTO, UNION1945] |
| Inscription: | IN HONOR OF / W H S DEMAREST - D D - LL D / A LEADER IN IMPARTING TO / OTHERS THE WORKS OF GOD // TO THE GLORY OF GOD / AND IN MEMORY OF THE / FOUNDERS OF THE CHAPEL / 1945 [PHOTO, UNION1945] |
| Category: | Trinity |
| History: | Moved to Church of All Angels, Twilight Park, NY (SITE:3.151.1) after 1970 [WEB, DEDUCED] |
| Same as item: | 3.151.1.2 |
| DEDUCED: | Deduced from other information |
| FINDAGRAVE: | Findagrave.com, for deducing biographical or genealogical information |
| INSCRIPTION: | Inscription on item |
| PHOTO: | Photo of item |
| SIGNATURE: | Signature on item |
| UNION1945: | The Trinity Window Union Chapel Twilight Park in the Catskills (courtesy of Karen Fieg) (1945) |
| WEB: | Some general webpage, e.g. for deducing biographical or genealogical information |